- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- How MicroStar uses technology to help breweries like Port City operate more efficiently
- Dig this photo blog of Bousa Brewing Co., Miami’s newest craft attraction
- Growler Chill promises to preserve the life of your draft beer at home
- Need an edge on your competition? Marketing vet Tom Flanagan says bet on your brewery’s brand
- This Make Earth Great Again video from BrewDog will melt that cold, climate-change-denying thing you call a heart
- GrowlerWerks presents the latest in insulated pint glass technology: uPint
- Melvin Brewing comes up with the best beer name pun we’ve seen in years
- CBB Reader Survey 2017: Tell us about your brewery and its goals and maybe win some stuff
- Deschutes, New Belgium, Allagash and Ska Brewing all recognized in Outside’s Best Places to Work 2017
- Here are some Thanksgiving food and craft beer pairings via the draft kings at BeerBoard
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Matt Brown makes some great beer, and I am proud to have helped him finally open his own brewery. Coming 10/20/2016. Also, thanks Matt for the really kind testimonial.
See my quote in the Rockford Register Star: Rockford beer war one of many
A neat story on one of my favorite breweries in the world.
Marijuana is one of the big headlines in early 2014. The craft beer world isn’t missing out on the fun. Here is an interesting article my firm was recently quoted in relating to the use of pot references on beer … Continue reading
Duckhorn Vineyards has filed a trademark suit against Trinchero Family Estates, alleging trademark infringement of their DUCKHORN mark. I was lucky enough to weigh in on this dispute. See my quotes in this recent article in the Napa Valley Register.
Fidelis™ Beer Company is on a mission to raise $20,000 on fundable.com to help start a brewery that crafts “world-class beers for world class causes.” Founder and owner, Brian Magee, is a former Marine with a deep-rooted desire to faithfully … Continue reading
As Rebecca Cooper with the Washington Business Journal puts it, “The D.C. area beer scene expansion continues: Fair Winds Brewing Co. plans to open a 30-barrel packaging brewery in Fairfax County next year.” There is a lot of money in … Continue reading
I am very excited to announce that I have recently joined a new firm, Lehrman Beverage Law, where I will be providing trademark clearance and registration services, TTB and FDA registration and compliance assistance, and related corporate and contract consulting. … Continue reading