- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Ohio Craft Brewers Association elects new president, five new representatives
- Ball Corp. donates 1 million cans to Oskar Blues’ CAN’d Aid Foundation
- The Miller Lite vs. Bud Light taste challenge, this summer’s blandest competition
- Wisconsin legislators mulling proposal to curb craft brewery on-premise sales
- Build a 3D model of brewing infrastructure with Aquatherm’s BIM libraries in Revit
- Who were the big winners at this year’s Homebrew Con?
- This Court of Appeals decision is a big win for wholesaler independence
- Castle Island Brewing discusses its expansion and shows off new taproom
- Cool philanthropy: Green Flash’s Treasure Chest, Ninkasi donates $37K, Harrisburg Beer Week donates $25K
- Texas brewers fall short in getting governor to veto this Big Beer friendly bill
Category Archives: DC
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
Hear my interview with Stacy Lyn (at 99.1 WNEW) for DC Beer Week 2015.