- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Schlafly Beer introduces 12-pack of 16-ounce cans for $14.99!
- Hell yes: Registration is now open for the 2018 Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America
- Merry Christmas: Buy equipment before the end of the year, and write it off with Section 179 of the tax code
- Ohio State releases Management of Ohio Winter Malting Barley guide
- Being green is cool: This Kronenbourg 1664 six-pack carton receives impressive Cradle to Cradle certification
- Green Flash strategy for 2018: Focus on core beers, reduce SKUs, open new locations
- How Hopworks Urban Brewery works: We chat about a new grain, being a B Corp and more
- Epic Brewing buys Telegraph Brewing, explains expansion plans
- Birko and Country Malt Group sign distribution agreement
- Bissell Brothers Brewing new location could be opening in a few weeks
Category Archives: State Regs.
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
Contract brewing can be a great way for a beer brand owner to either start selling its own brand of beer before it has the capital to secure its own brewery space, obtain brewing equipment, pay a brewer, and start … Continue reading
Hear my interview with Stacy Lyn (at 99.1 WNEW) for DC Beer Week 2015.