- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Schlafly Beer introduces 12-pack of 16-ounce cans for $14.99!
- Hell yes: Registration is now open for the 2018 Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America
- Merry Christmas: Buy equipment before the end of the year, and write it off with Section 179 of the tax code
- Ohio State releases Management of Ohio Winter Malting Barley guide
- Being green is cool: This Kronenbourg 1664 six-pack carton receives impressive Cradle to Cradle certification
- Green Flash strategy for 2018: Focus on core beers, reduce SKUs, open new locations
- How Hopworks Urban Brewery works: We chat about a new grain, being a B Corp and more
- Epic Brewing buys Telegraph Brewing, explains expansion plans
- Birko and Country Malt Group sign distribution agreement
- Bissell Brothers Brewing new location could be opening in a few weeks
Category Archives: TTB
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
This guide walks you through how to complete an OOI through TTB’s Permits Online system. Each of the sections below can be expanded Click the Who must complete an OOI?
We have seen some confusion out there about how to initiate a brewer’s notice application. Here is a quick overview on how to initiate an application: Set up a Permits Online account. Click, “Create a New Application.” Check “I have … Continue reading
According to TTB, “An ‘Alternating proprietorship’ is a term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.” In such an arrangement, one entity takes on the role as … Continue reading
Here is your chance to ask Robert Lehrman, an attorney with more than 20 years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, anything about Federal Beer Compliance.
The Obama Administration has published its Fiscal Year 2016 Revenue Proposals. For the fourth year in a row, the Administration is proposing relief for small brewers in the form of removing bond requirements in 2016. The proposal provides: The proposal … Continue reading
Some good insight into how a lawyer can help you navigate TTB’s label approval process.
Brewery CPA Chris Farmand wrote an article providing tips for brewery owners to help them take advantage of tax credits, deductions, and other incentives. According to Chris: As year end approaches, certain tax planning strategies should be in-motion for craft … Continue reading