- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Monitor fermentation temp, sugar content with these DURAC hyrdrometers
- Craft Beer Marketing Idea of the Week: Schlafly includes a vinyl voucher for local record stores inside latest 12-pack
- Five craft beers to know this week: Big Sierra Nevada collab, Jester King releases super old blend, more
- Pearson Packaging releases new BL60 Close-Coupled packaging line for craft brewers
- PicoBrew introduces its professional Z Series craft beer brewing appliances
- Legend 7 Brewing is using some awesome label art to tell its craft beer brand story
- Surprise! Be prepared for an FDA inspection at your craft brewery
- Five years later: How New York State’s support of craft beer has paid off
- Distribution update: Yuengling to Arkansas, Kentucky; Odell Brewing to Nevada; Ghostfish Brewing goes to Massachusetts and so much more
- Town of Munster previews 3 Floyds expansion plans, which remake the brewery with museum-quality architecture
Category Archives: TTB
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
This guide walks you through how to complete an OOI through TTB’s Permits Online system. Each of the sections below can be expanded Click the Who must complete an OOI?
We have seen some confusion out there about how to initiate a brewer’s notice application. Here is a quick overview on how to initiate an application: Set up a Permits Online account. Click, “Create a New Application.” Check “I have … Continue reading
According to TTB, “An ‘Alternating proprietorship’ is a term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.” In such an arrangement, one entity takes on the role as … Continue reading
Here is your chance to ask Robert Lehrman, an attorney with more than 20 years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, anything about Federal Beer Compliance.
The Obama Administration has published its Fiscal Year 2016 Revenue Proposals. For the fourth year in a row, the Administration is proposing relief for small brewers in the form of removing bond requirements in 2016. The proposal provides: The proposal … Continue reading
Some good insight into how a lawyer can help you navigate TTB’s label approval process.
Brewery CPA Chris Farmand wrote an article providing tips for brewery owners to help them take advantage of tax credits, deductions, and other incentives. According to Chris: As year end approaches, certain tax planning strategies should be in-motion for craft … Continue reading