- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Brewers Association gets gimmicky, wants to crowdfund the purchase of Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Enjoy this video of Stone Berlin’s first anniversary party, which you missed like a total buster
- Australia’s craft beer industry starts its fire sale: Feral Brewing (a CBB fave) sells to ginormous Coke bottler (Coca-Cola Amatil)
- Today’s antiquated law: Beer and wine still can’t be personally imported into Iowa
- New collab from GoodLife Brewing now a tribute to founder who passed away in April
- Watch Left Hand Brewing and Ball discuss developing the widget in Milk Stout Nitro cans
- Pro packaging tools for the homebrewer or taproom bar top
- Here’s a bunch of photos of Yuengling’s Philadelphia Flyers sponsorship at Wells Fargo Center
- Craft Beer Marketing Idea of the Week: Blind taste testings for chefs at Dust Bowl Brewing
- The entire 2017 growing season gets time lapsed in this Crosby Hop Farm video
Category Archives: Federal Regs.
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
This guide walks you through how to complete an OOI through TTB’s Permits Online system. Each of the sections below can be expanded Click the Who must complete an OOI?
We have seen some confusion out there about how to initiate a brewer’s notice application. Here is a quick overview on how to initiate an application: Set up a Permits Online account. Click, “Create a New Application.” Check “I have … Continue reading
According to TTB, “An ‘Alternating proprietorship’ is a term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.” In such an arrangement, one entity takes on the role as … Continue reading
Here is your chance to ask Robert Lehrman, an attorney with more than 20 years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, anything about Federal Beer Compliance.
The Obama Administration has published its Fiscal Year 2016 Revenue Proposals. For the fourth year in a row, the Administration is proposing relief for small brewers in the form of removing bond requirements in 2016. The proposal provides: The proposal … Continue reading
Some good insight into how a lawyer can help you navigate TTB’s label approval process.
Brewery CPA Chris Farmand wrote an article providing tips for brewery owners to help them take advantage of tax credits, deductions, and other incentives. According to Chris: As year end approaches, certain tax planning strategies should be in-motion for craft … Continue reading