- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- How MicroStar uses technology to help breweries like Port City operate more efficiently
- Dig this photo blog of Bousa Brewing Co., Miami’s newest craft attraction
- Growler Chill promises to preserve the life of your draft beer at home
- Need an edge on your competition? Marketing vet Tom Flanagan says bet on your brewery’s brand
- This Make Earth Great Again video from BrewDog will melt that cold, climate-change-denying thing you call a heart
- GrowlerWerks presents the latest in insulated pint glass technology: uPint
- Melvin Brewing comes up with the best beer name pun we’ve seen in years
- CBB Reader Survey 2017: Tell us about your brewery and its goals and maybe win some stuff
- Deschutes, New Belgium, Allagash and Ska Brewing all recognized in Outside’s Best Places to Work 2017
- Here are some Thanksgiving food and craft beer pairings via the draft kings at BeerBoard
Category Archives: Federal Regs.
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
This guide walks you through how to complete an OOI through TTB’s Permits Online system. Each of the sections below can be expanded Click the Who must complete an OOI?
We have seen some confusion out there about how to initiate a brewer’s notice application. Here is a quick overview on how to initiate an application: Set up a Permits Online account. Click, “Create a New Application.” Check “I have … Continue reading
According to TTB, “An ‘Alternating proprietorship’ is a term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.” In such an arrangement, one entity takes on the role as … Continue reading
Here is your chance to ask Robert Lehrman, an attorney with more than 20 years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, anything about Federal Beer Compliance.
The Obama Administration has published its Fiscal Year 2016 Revenue Proposals. For the fourth year in a row, the Administration is proposing relief for small brewers in the form of removing bond requirements in 2016. The proposal provides: The proposal … Continue reading
Some good insight into how a lawyer can help you navigate TTB’s label approval process.
Brewery CPA Chris Farmand wrote an article providing tips for brewery owners to help them take advantage of tax credits, deductions, and other incentives. According to Chris: As year end approaches, certain tax planning strategies should be in-motion for craft … Continue reading