- Dan Christopherson, Beer Lawyer
at Lehrman Beverage Law
Contact Dan Today
- Cicerone Certification Program celebrates milestone: 10 years of beer certifications
- Get married at Wisconsin’s Lakefront Brewery this Valentine’s Day for FREE (includes free pints, six-pack, cookies, more)
- Five new craft beers to know, week of Jan. 15, 2018
- Here are the keynote speakers for the 2018 Craft Brewers Conference (drum roll, please…)
- Improve your beer quality know-how during this week-long Oregon State course
- NY’s Sloop Brewing announces expansion, new brewery in East Fishkill thanks to $565,000 REDC grant
- The story behind a yeast-only beer, produced by a yeast strain that makes lactic acid
- South Dakota Governor aims to implement pro-craft laws, expand barrel cap, allow direct sales
- Craft beer packaging continues shift to cans over bottles
- Craft Beer Marketing Idea of the Week: Lyft partners with Baderbrau Brewing in Chicago on a ride discount beer
Category Archives: Federal Regs.
The Craft Brewer’s Conference is just over a month away. If you are thinking about sending beer to DC for one or more of the awesome events taking place that week (and you should), you need to get moving. DC has … Continue reading
This guide walks you through how to complete an OOI through TTB’s Permits Online system. Each of the sections below can be expanded Click the Who must complete an OOI?
We have seen some confusion out there about how to initiate a brewer’s notice application. Here is a quick overview on how to initiate an application: Set up a Permits Online account. Click, “Create a New Application.” Check “I have … Continue reading
According to TTB, “An ‘Alternating proprietorship’ is a term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.” In such an arrangement, one entity takes on the role as … Continue reading
Here is your chance to ask Robert Lehrman, an attorney with more than 20 years of experience in the alcohol beverage industry, anything about Federal Beer Compliance.
The Obama Administration has published its Fiscal Year 2016 Revenue Proposals. For the fourth year in a row, the Administration is proposing relief for small brewers in the form of removing bond requirements in 2016. The proposal provides: The proposal … Continue reading
Some good insight into how a lawyer can help you navigate TTB’s label approval process.
Brewery CPA Chris Farmand wrote an article providing tips for brewery owners to help them take advantage of tax credits, deductions, and other incentives. According to Chris: As year end approaches, certain tax planning strategies should be in-motion for craft … Continue reading