Lehrman Beverage Law serves clients both locally in greater Washington D.C. and nationally, we can help you with many of your legal needs.
- protect your brewery’s names, logos, slogans, and good will
- write employment agreements protecting your trade secrets with confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- negotiate agreements with other breweries or brewery suppliers
- Business Organizations
- help forming your LLC’s, corporations, or other business organizations
- file and file your paperwork to comply with federal regulations
- register your labels with the TTB
- explore and pursue patent opportunities both here and abroad
- and much more.
- Request a free trademark user's manual
- Interview with Craft Beer Marketing Institute re Craft Beer Legal Issues
- Learn More About Alternating Proprietorships (Linked Article)
- Why Beverage Industry Lawsuits are Increasing (Published Article)
- Legal Experts Weigh In on Craft Trademark Disputes in 2015 (published article)