Lehrman Beverage Law serves clients both locally in greater Washington D.C. and nationally, we can help you with many of your legal needs.
- protect your brewery’s names, logos, slogans, and good will
- write employment agreements protecting your trade secrets with confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- negotiate agreements with other breweries or brewery suppliers
- Business Organizations
- help forming your LLC’s, corporations, or other business organizations
- file and file your paperwork to comply with federal regulations
- register your labels with the TTB
- explore and pursue patent opportunities both here and abroad
- and much more.
- News Story: Fairfax County Zoning Changes Help Brewers
- It's not too late to send your beer to DC for CBC, but you need to hurry up!
- How to complete the Owner Officer Information questionnaire (for a TTB Permit Application)
- How to start a TTB Brewer's Notice Application in PermitsOnline (with screenshots)
- Testimonial from Tombstone Brewing Co. (Outside Link)